Sunday, April 27, 2014

You know after Tiff ... I felt .. like I threw my life away .. Without her I was just Losing it .. Cuz she walked right out of heaven into my life .. and I will always care for her .. I would tell her once you past 400 Likes there no turning back , you dn't want that life .. I didn't want that life for her.. I guess I have moved on with my life .. It doesn't feel the same, it never will . I just want to be happy again ..

You know after Tiff ... I felt .. like I threw my life away .. Without her I was just Losing it .. Cuz she walked right out of heaven into my life .. and I will always care for her .. I would tell her once you past 400 Likes there no turning back , you dn't want that life .. I didn't want that life for her..
             I guess I have moved on with my life .. It doesn't feel the same, it never will . I just want to be happy again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment