Sunday, April 27, 2014

Like .. I think if I was BALLING I could take Pinkzzz To a nice Restaurant you know like Arbys, so Like thats My Motivation when Im Collecting cans at the park , I dig deeper in those trash cans so I can get MO MONEY , cuz Like a drink costs like 2 dollars. Thats at least 27 cans .. and what if she wants Fries .. Thats Another 3.50 .. with tax .. Thats MO CANS ..Glass Bottles and Plastic Bottles..

Like .. I think if I was BALLING I could take Pinkzzz To a nice Restaurant you know like Arbys, so Like thats My Motivation when Im Collecting cans at the park , I dig deeper in those trash cans so I can get MO MONEY , cuz Like a drink costs like 2 dollars. Thats at least 27 cans .. and what if she wants Fries .. Thats Another 3.50 .. with tax .. Thats MO CANS ..Glass Bottles and Plastic Bottles..

No comments:

Post a Comment