Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The STORY of my life.. I gotta BEG promoters To let me in for free and 1 free beer .. I GOTTA BEG them .. Cuz I really can;t afford to go in to see my fav fucking rapper.. well cals is my second fav, but Mitchy . I mean I know all his songs.. they all HITS !! .. fuck my life. I need to get laid. ima go to the dispensary try to forget about this .. CUZ IM SICK WITH THIS SHIT . cuz the industry is punks .

The STORY of my life.. I gotta BEG promoters To let me in for free and 1 free beer .. I GOTTA BEG them .. Cuz I really can;t afford to go in to see my fav fucking rapper.. well cals is my second fav, but Mitchy . I mean I know all his songs.. they all HITS !! .. fuck my life. I need to get laid. ima go to the dispensary try to forget about this .. CUZ IM SICK WITH THIS SHIT . cuz the industry is punks .

No comments:

Post a Comment