Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vista DIspensary of the Week !!! Winnner !! Tight Race with Tree House ANd Connoisseurs This week but these new Cats really Holding Some Fire , and Madd Strains Nobody Got , Low pro Dank Spot , Pre rolls fat , Green not brown ... Look for the XXXOG, and the Three kings Looks Like Fungi It's soo Hairy , a Very Good Batch Right now, .=== "I aint no Playa Hater, I got too Much HEAT for Sale , TO all them Dudes .hey, Get your Money On, Fuck a Chick and Get Ghost , and keep 1 in the Chamber for them fools who play you CLose.. I do it for the Top Shelf - JimRock

Vista DIspensary of the Week !!! Winnner !! Tight Race with Tree House ANd Connoisseurs This week but these new Cats really Holding Some Fire , and Madd Strains Nobody Got , Low pro Dank Spot , Pre rolls fat , Green not brown ... Look for the XXXOG, and the Three kings Looks Like Fungi It's soo Hairy , a Very Good Batch Right now, .===

"I aint no Playa Hater, I got too Much HEAT for Sale ,
TO all them Dudes .hey, Get your Money On, Fuck a Chick and Get Ghost ,
and keep 1 in the Chamber for them fools who play you CLose..

I do it for the Top Shelf - JimRock

No comments:

Post a Comment