Saturday, April 5, 2014

Im Pretty Sure Several Federal AGents Follow my Blogger, Like Im CONFIDENT OF THAT - I have like 17 Followers Like 16 of em are Middle Aged White guys who live in Oklahoma,Maryland , Kentucky, .are following me . That or It's like a Homework assignment or some shit .. to copy and view ever single post, They will even Like try to Leave a comment on something Like "thats Interesting" and im thinkin , THIS MOthafucka Is Interesting . to me you know..wtf . . lol .. Im Just SMOkin on that Og...

Im Pretty Sure Several Federal AGents Follow my Blogger,  Like Im CONFIDENT OF THAT -
 I have like 17 Followers Like 16 of em are Middle Aged White guys who live in Oklahoma,Maryland , Kentucky, .are following me . That or It's like a Homework assignment or some shit .. to copy and view ever single post, They will even Like try to Leave a comment on something Like "thats Interesting" and im thinkin , THIS MOthafucka Is Interesting . to me you know..wtf .

. lol ..
Im Just SMOkin on that Og...

No comments:

Post a Comment