Monday, February 4, 2013

Its WELL Known on SD STREETS and LA and IE Streets .. That We DO NOT SELL to Black People .. I dont care if he wants 10 Pounds call your boy on greyhound , no Dope here to be FOUND .. Why ? cuz We don;t TRUST em .. I Can;t take that chance .. the thing is.. alot of black dudes.. Do not have any sence of HONOR ,, LOYALTY , even Respect .. they Turn , quick .. just to save their own ass .. I can;t read them .. mentally .. they do shit i cannot predict .. and that is bad for business .. they wanna pick up . well pick up off someone else. cuz they aint getting it from me.

Its WELL Known on SD STREETS and LA and IE Streets .. That We DO NOT SELL to Black People .. I dont care if he wants 10 Pounds call your boy on greyhound , no Dope here to be FOUND .. Why ?  cuz We don;t TRUST em .. I Can;t take that chance .. the thing is.. alot of black dudes.. Do not have any sence of HONOR ,, LOYALTY , even Respect .. they Turn , quick .. just to save their own ass .. I can;t read them .. mentally .. they do shit i cannot predict .. and that is bad for business .. they wanna pick up . well pick up off someone else. cuz they aint getting it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment