Monday, February 4, 2013

Black people winning right now .. BUT IT AINT GONNA LAST .. WHEN I BECOME MAYOR , or one of my Homies Become MAYOR , my Friends all in Positions of Power when they grow OLDER. and I GOT FRIENDS.. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS .. , YOUR allTHROUGH .. I Don;'t even need the Black Vote , with the White and Mexicans in San DIego . WERE DEEPER .. STRONGER .. and when we Work together ... were Unstoppable . Were sitting on MEXICAN LAND here in San Diego .. Control will always be in our hands .. That will never change, . .

Black people winning right now .. BUT IT AINT GONNA LAST .. WHEN I BECOME MAYOR , or one of my Homies Become MAYOR , my Friends all in Positions of Power when they grow OLDER. and I GOT FRIENDS.. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS .. , YOUR allTHROUGH .. I Don;'t even need the Black Vote , with the White and Mexicans in San DIego . WERE DEEPER .. STRONGER .. and when we Work together ... were Unstoppable . Were sitting on MEXICAN LAND here in San Diego ..  Control will always be in our hands .. That will never change, . .

No comments:

Post a Comment