Tuesday, February 5, 2013

If your from San Diego .. and You do it big ? well SHow me.. I wanna see you with all the girls.. With all the Bottles. in front of the whip .. MY PLAYAS IN EASTLAKE, OTAY RANCH . my Mira Mesa Homies.. Take your pic.. show me what you about .. HOOKAH ? ASIAN Girls? Rooftop downtown ? if you have a pic on your phone txt it to me to 760-304-2011 or send me it in an email to jimrock2014@gmail.com .. and If I like it. Ill post it. cuz I wanna see you all shine.. I want everyone to see. How Dope San Diego really is.. and How we all living it up. from Sydro streets to Escondido geez ..

If your from San Diego .. and You do it big ? well SHow me.. I wanna see you with all the girls.. With all  the Bottles. in front of the whip .. MY PLAYAS IN EASTLAKE, OTAY RANCH . my Mira Mesa Homies.. Take your pic.. show me what you about .. HOOKAH ? ASIAN Girls? Rooftop downtown ?   if you have a pic on your phone txt it to me to 760-304-2011 or send me it in an email to jimrock2014@gmail.com  .. and If I like it. Ill post it. cuz I wanna see you all shine.. I want everyone to see. How Dope San Diego really is.. and How we all living it up. from Sydro streets to Escondido geez ..

No comments:

Post a Comment