Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DO NOT SMOKE WEED with this dude, or HIS homies.. cuz He BE blowing FIRE .. I Met up with him a few times deep off 61st no .. 45th down Deep in sd right .. they drinking Vodka and Cranberry .. they Blowing Blunts, a gang of dudes.. I THOUGHT I WAS COOL .. "Yha Ill hit it " .. I WAS DONE !!! .. I could bearly move !!! .. THESE DUDES BLOW THAT BOMB !!! .. be warned !@! ... Flawless Ceo

DO NOT SMOKE WEED with this dude, or HIS homies.. cuz He BE blowing FIRE .. I Met up with him a few times deep off 61st no .. 45th down Deep in sd right .. they drinking Vodka and Cranberry ..  they Blowing Blunts, a gang of dudes.. I THOUGHT I WAS COOL .. "Yha Ill hit it " .. I WAS DONE !!! ..  I could bearly move !!! .. THESE DUDES BLOW THAT BOMB !!! .. be warned !@! ... Flawless Ceo

No comments:

Post a Comment