Monday, June 16, 2014

I was cool with Tony Gwynn , him and his Son .. I would go to his pad ..We would drink brews and Talk about San Diego .. He was a real humble guy .. im not feeling to well right now.. He was real . he gave everything for sd passed up madd contracts he told me to finish his career here.. him and jr.. I knew em both .. Good ppl .. Good family .. good sd locals.. I will miss you dog.. RIP . Jimrock

I was cool with Tony Gwynn , him and his Son .. I would go to his pad ..We would drink brews and Talk about San Diego .. He was a real humble guy .. im not feeling to well right now.. He was real . he gave everything for sd passed up madd contracts he told me to finish his career here.. him and jr.. I knew em both .. Good ppl .. Good family .. good sd locals.. I will miss you dog.. RIP . Jimrock

No comments:

Post a Comment