Monday, June 16, 2014

As a Little kid i would go see Tony Gwynn at Bonita High and Hang out with him while he signed everyones Baseballs.. I have like 20 Signed Items from him .. He gave me all kinds of padre shit .. as I got older and he left the padres I would roll up to his pad to kick it .. he was way chill . like a real dude.. Real humble . Him and jr.. beleive the shit they say that he was real . cuz he was true . to sd.. A great guy. gave back to the city.. donated money. he was funny too .. He would clown on me .. im glad I knew him. REST IN PEACE BIG Homie .

As a Little kid i would go see Tony Gwynn at Bonita High and Hang out with him while he signed everyones Baseballs.. I have like 20 Signed Items from him .. He gave me all kinds of padre shit .. as I got older and he left the padres I would roll up to his pad to kick it .. he was way chill . like a real dude.. Real humble . Him and jr..   beleive the shit they say that he was real . cuz he was true . to sd.. A great guy. gave back to the city.. donated money. he was funny too .. He would clown on me .. im glad I knew him. REST IN PEACE BIG Homie .

No comments:

Post a Comment