Monday, March 11, 2013

It was all good at first, Spending money, going shopping Eating at the finest restaurants And then from club hopping She was right thurr with me bottle popping living that life She just didn't understand my lifestyle and that I ain't like We didn't have a worry in the world, got you diamonds got you pearls But I can't help it if jImrOCK .. been attracting all the girls Baby I'm a superstar and that come with it You got a good nigga on the side, you better run with it, Even though I'm on the road doing shows, I make time for me and her, relationship to grow They tell me don't trust a woman in this industry But she not any woman, more like a sacred friend to me

It was all good at first,
Spending money, going shopping
Eating at the finest restaurants
And then from club hopping
She was right thurr with me bottle popping living that life
She just didn't understand my lifestyle and that I ain't like
We didn't have a worry in the world, got you diamonds got you pearls
But I can't help it if jImrOCK .. been attracting all the girls

Baby I'm a superstar and that come with it
You got a good nigga on the side, you better run with it,
Even though I'm on the road doing shows,
I make time for me and her, relationship to grow
They tell me don't trust a woman in this industry
But she not any woman, more like a sacred friend to me

No comments:

Post a Comment