Tuesday, January 22, 2013

my HOMIE slANG, hIS cONNECT slANG, THA cLICK bANG .. THIS DUDE represents Playas who want they mail straight .


my HOMIE slANG, hIS cONNECT slANG, THA cLICK bANG ..
THIS DUDE represents Playas who want they You know Mostt bands wont even post my shit anymore..  a few things but not the G shit .. why ? Cuz they Pussy ... They got Soft .. Let the game run them . Basically i feel they puppets now.. and its sad ... to be an artist but not have control of yourself, Control of Your own Career, your own Image?  it aint art anymore, it aint being free.. its being someones BITCH , and the most fucked up part is the puppet masters, DONT Even Know what the fuck they doing .. SOO OUT OF TOUCH . They feel they are doing Well , but they could be DOING soo Much better..  the game is fucked up .. and I got my own life , i cant help people when Im looking after myself anyways. I wish everyone the best .. but I wish More artists took my advice seriously .. mail straight .

No comments:

Post a Comment