Monday, November 19, 2012


  • Not really Trippin off what everyone else is doiing you know... Yha sure I could be filming more music videos once a week and making more money . but I feel school is really good. and Im learning alot about silk screening. Im doing doing my events .. Ill be filming live jesus ojeda at my own event this wed... so Thats alot of ppl you know.
    Like ·  ·  · a few seconds ago · 
  • Umm I plan to go back to the streets, and FIlm More Music Videos and DOcumentry work soon .. Im Hitting 500,000 Views a Month on a few accounts on youtube... so ITS STEADY YOU know.. fans around the world... Im more underground you could say
    Like ·  ·  · about a minute ago · 
  • goood
    Im in school
    Im in College. learning more about Filming and Directing Videos, Movies
    Umm Im going deeper into photography and cinematography
    Im learning After effects right now. great for like .. Crazy shit . The shit Im doing right now. is INSANE .. like .. A dash of 3d modeling too . Im really taking my art to a new level

No comments:

Post a Comment